Procrastination by Poulton

Where I post my thoughts of the day

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Hamburger Options

So with my new BBQ that can cook up to 35 burgers I thought it would be good to have hamburgers in the house. Have you seen how much fat is in a regular hamburger? Over 30g's on average! While I don't necessarily watch calories, I am aware of fat content. Long story short, I am trialing two alternatives - Meatless burgers and Soy burgers (yeah, I'm crazy).
Test #1 was tonight, the meatless burger. Overall it wasn't that bad but I didn't realize meatless meant replace the meat with onions! Seemed a little weird. I'll be able to get through the package but I don't think I'll be buying these ones again.
Next test, soy. I'm not looking forward to them :(
I've heard that the PC Blue Menu burgers are good. Real meat. I'll have to try those next.

1 Comments:

Blogger warrenyeung said...

change your template. and eat costco burgers!

10:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home