Procrastination by Poulton

Where I post my thoughts of the day

Friday, July 28, 2006

Toilet Paper

So I remember this topic from a few years ago but it came up in my house the other day. It seems one of my bathrooms had run out of toilet paper. No, don't worry, there was an extra one in there so they could finish their business. The purpose of this comment is to discuss the loading of the toilet paper.
Do you have it roll out and over the roll for dispensing or do you have it roll back and down the wall? Next time you are in the appropriate setting, take a look.
Personally, I am an out and over kind of guy. Whoever loaded it for me did a back and under load. I tried to live with it but couldn't. I had to reload it!
People - out and over....out and over!

1 Comments:

Blogger Ferda said...

yep definitely up and over back and under is just lame

9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home