Procrastination by Poulton

Where I post my thoughts of the day

Friday, July 28, 2006

Am I going to hell?

No, it's not a common theme for my blog but I was in the washroom today and there were three stalls. One of them was a handicap stall. I'll be honest, none of them were in use but I still decided to take the handicap stall (hence the title of the blog). Besides the extra room you get in these stalls, they are great because the toilet is further off the ground. No more bending way down and stressing my quadriceps getting up. Sure I'm only six feet tall but this is still a nice feature!
I made sure I was quick in case someone who was deserving came in but next time you are in the washroom, and feel like living on the edge, take a quick sit on the handicap toilet, it's great!

1 Comments:

Blogger warrenyeung said...

i use the handicapped stall all the time. the way i see it, if they can't beat me there, then they have no more right to use it than i do!

10:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home